Back Forum New

Gemini and Scorpius merge announcement!

Dear Gemini and Scorpius players,
; y9 T/ D8 K8 j+ G3 F    Star Supremacy operation team descided to merge Gemini and Scorpius on 00:00 am Jan 22th server time.  Scorpius will be merged to Gemini.! P, C' ^- M' ?1 r
Please be aware of the following details:8 @3 k8 W8 _7 U! J5 I3 l
1. All fleets will be sent back to the colony where the fleets are sent from. Everything taken on the map will be reset to NPC capturing.$ }0 Y3 U% O1 I" q" E- k6 ~% X3 J# S! X
2. We will add “s3” at the end of the names of players from Scorpius, if there are same player names.7 B1 x" o0 c) |/ D. m  D$ m9 {+ W
3. We will add s3” at the end of the names of alliances from Scorpius, if there are same alliance names.
  x' W: W: q& }/ a) A1 \# `- ?' n4. Colonies will be randomly located.
6 y. Y3 n, _2 ]5. All Trade Posts will be disconnected.
8 Z, g( u3 g; w6. All alliances will be kept.
7 I* s2 E2 v% L: C$ C7 M2 _# Y7. Battle reports of the latest three days will be kept.; w2 F  t& ~7 k5 }3 _6 c. M6 T
8. Account and Character(important)
9 Y5 `% z9 X1 c, D+ DA. Account has characters on Scorpius only will still use this character after merge. Character info and B-creds are kept.( M- k) y$ T9 i/ M8 v2 K2 O, a
B. Account has characters on Gemini only will still use this character after merge. Character info and B-creds are kept.6 D( g7 g+ ^& Q+ E. [6 ^  r
C. Account has characters on both servers will use characters from Gemini. Characters from Gemini and B-creds are kept.& d' c4 Z/ a) y3 @  U4 {1 q0 G2 j

, p5 [5 h9 P; I0 f8 ZIf you want to keep characters on both servers, please email us or reply a new account before the merge. The followings should be included. (B-creds are all kept on old accounts and can’t be transferred to the new account)
- x( H- B3 t1 A+ o- TMy current account is: _____. I am form______ (Official, Kongregate, aeria, gamesamba,friendster or Facebook)
; I! a; W+ r. {( ^9 P2 ZMy new account is: _______.
0 p# z, @; F, l) }I want the character_____ from Scorpius for the___ account. (Old or New)
% t, d8 n' i; q  \% X" }$ V5 \I want the character_____ from Gemini for the ___ account. (Old or New)
+ f& T% _0 o" d/ V
4 Z1 R/ W. R0 E( P7 @If you want to keep the character on Scorpius (that is to say, abandon the character on Gemini),  The followings should be included.
2 N' \9 R& G$ Z0 ?% j+ MMy current account is: _____. I am form______ (Official, Kongregate, aeria, gamesamba,friendster or Facebook)
0 D" P" K# j$ a, v* V: N( bI want the character_____ from Scorpius for my account. 0 T' h' E0 d6 k" ~) ?3 w0 x

2 a% L' v% [3 U% d( bActually if you can email us the above within a month after this is announced. We just perfer it being sent within 7 days . Make sure your email subject is Server Merge 9 h: @; x9 Z* }1 t! p0 e/ K
Email:  support@ssupremacy.com or support@barbily.com

lol. nothing new. it was seen by gemini members months ago. warned you.
5 C2 U& O% Z6 _  J" M$ D, s+ ?( p1 _" C  b
btw: the merge will only do following: nothing

I was wondering, do the players still get to login from their respective sites that they presently login to Gemini and/or Scorpius as it is with Zeus or must they create and now login through ssupremacy.com only?  8 H; ^  R7 L7 R9 W: O3 d. f1 P* M
7 y( F* y' |  j8 c/ P0 T1 S, Q" U
If being able to login from present sites, what changes will the players notice to the information and such?

Reply 3# Oberonu
2 R6 e: G% @5 Q/ f0 A2 T/ v
9 I9 x7 y4 A- v2 ?; X3 [There is no changes to the login of your present sites
, X* B" h+ X2 |& I, ^If there is, i will inform you in time

We're having an issue from scorpius to login.  Is this expected?  Not sure how long this was expected to last so figured I'd ask.  Thanks.

Reply 5# Oberonu
# ~( F3 I: r* k$ ^. `* F4 tplease close the game tag and clean your browser cache, then try to login again

Hello guys; l8 u  A. `) `+ I: ~4 @0 @$ I
Why we still cant log in?
2 \; T, o/ E  ^4 O$ Q% PI mean ppl from Scorpius server cant get in game through aeria site.
* e8 K7 b1 {3 t2 }, _) Y" ^/ _: jAre we supost go from there in game?# L' |1 \3 X. L0 v" B& l
Even after cleaning browser cache and everything game still doesnt work for us# j0 |& C! r2 k8 f8 c9 Q
For how long this issue will be on?

and that clear cache thingy doesn't work its oldest trick in the book and we all tried it before coming here.

* M4 w( G7 Q  E& F& J( C; N0 s! P- X/ Z- r% l! r) H5 J* Q6 k' ]' t
how bout that I am here as requested lol and nothing happening, not even slight info for how long or why are we waiting

we cleared the cache and the adobe flash, even tried another browser.  This was our attempt to see what you can find out and we're also waiting to hear back from our aeria gm team which are looking into the issue also.  I let aeria staff know about it also to make sure it's not an aeria issue also, so hopefully it can be resolved for both areas and thanks for all the hard work.  

Back Forum